We offer acoustic and vibration analysis services with 33 years experience in the motorized industry:
· Property line sound surveys for OHV riding areas consulting on trail/track design to reduce sound levels.
· Experience with race tracks, OHV club riding areas, OHV Recreational Parks.
· Expert witness on noise issues.
Measurement and analysis equipment include products from Bruel & Kjaer, Quest, Spectral Dynamics, Teac, Cirrus, Sony, and other quality instrumentation suppliers.
· Leq time averaged property line sound surveys
· Recording levels for 1/3 octave analysis
· Redesign of riding areas to reduce sound exposure
· Summary reports with action it
Sign up to hear from us.
To discuss testing your noise issues, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon.
W4802 Knuth Road, Random Lake, WI 53075, us
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed